Wednesday 25 December 2019

Looking forward to 2020...

Date: 21/12/2019 (Sat)




After work went to The Central again.  Settled late lunch outside Donki.

I think this was about $14 with a meat combi of beef and pork.
Yummy especially with a soft boil egg.

Love Donki, but this outlet not as big as 313, couldn't find cooking oil spray bottle and computer UV block screen.  Bought some condiments and ta bao dinner.

Gotten tiramisu.

From the left is lychee, original and matcha.
He like so heart pain, so I paid for these.

Saw Old Seng Choong at the 1st floor with no intention of buying, it's a awesome accidental discovery. Ended up buying $100 worth of cookies for distribution to my sons' gf's family and my 2 kid sis.
Their hea bee hiam (spicy dried prawns) cookies is amazing!  And it's only $19+ It's gonna be a crazy good CNY tibit.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 22/12/2019 (Sun)


Precious off day.  My baby sis came back from Oman but flying off to Bhutan for holiday.
To many Bhutan is exotic, but it's not in my travel list.  I have too many countries not covered yet, money forever not enough but 穷游 (extreme budget travelling) is not for me.  I need decent food, decent accommodation and being able to buy what I like.

So I had it all planned out to have breakfast with her.

After sending her off was just nice for 12.15pm movie.
Bought Lumiere tix at Jewel's Shaw.  No, my feet did not touch ppl's head rest.  The couple seat is slightly recline-able with foot rest. Watched none other than Ip Man 4.

After movie bought dinner home at the food kiosk besides the food court.
Mala noodles from Red Lips not bad, promo price $7.90 lots of ingredients, got fried bean curd rolls, quail eggs, pork belly, fish balls, veg and pin head mushroom.

Also bought korean fish cakes 4pcs $10.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 23/12/2019 (Mon)


I am looking forward to Jan instead of Xmas.  There's a series of things that I need to get done:
- renew passport
- make an appointment to see an aesthetic doc for a big zest on my face
- book air tix and accommodations to Tokyo
- start using the TCM massage package
- get new bed sheets
- pack the storeroom
- re-organize the toiletries storage
- finish my Xi An blog posts
Then, need to start working again, ideally by Feb, to lessen bank account's damage after the Tokyo trip.

I wasn't able to do the above things cos my days are working outside, come home for routine house work.  Off days are basically nurse my poor health or at Oakwood.  Only recently I have some time, but I can't be pushing myself to the brim, I am near insane le...

Doing dinner shift work.  Alone at home, made brunch for myself:
Add mint to my milo, scramble eggs with milk for extra soft texture, butter toasts with honey, hot dog with fish cake left over from Samjin Amook.

By the way, my new sofa is not going to come before Xmas.  I had read good reviews on their fast deliveries, why is it that when it comes to me, it has to be disappointing?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 24/12/2019



Opt to work since no celebration at my side.  Hubby was bored, but I was too busy to make him better.

Since he so damn free, I gave him a mission to buy sparkling juice/festive drink around $20-$30 cos Darren is going to his gf's relative place for Xmas party.  It's rude to go empty handed, a bottle drink is very suitable and will always be love by the host.  My Darren nearly went empty handed sia, I wanna die.....

I send him pictures, gave him instructions clear enough for a 3yo and he came back with these:
He proudly told me that it's only $3+ per bottle.  Still can tell me nobody will know the price, he presume ppl stupid.  My head was instantly throbbing with pain sia....  I am going to keep these for marinating meat wtf...

So, after work, I went UE Sq and tagged these pretty heavy bottles all the way back on the stupid extra crowded MRT.  I am pleased with my purchase, but I really sibei tired de....

2 sons out for their parties.  I suggested dinner at Jok Jok Mor, he must be bored to death cos he agreed immediately despite of the location is not near.


Lemongrass drink that finally didn't disappoint.

Tom Yum Seafood porridge with 2 king prawns inside.

Almost like a ordinary pork porridge with pork balls, minced pork and ribs.

Pic of my love and hate 老冤家.

We ordered thai tea and green tea agar agar for desserts.

If I don't eat I not happy, but not losing weight I also not happy, what am I going to do sia lolxx...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...