Monday 30 December 2019

Xmas 2019

Date: 25/12/2019 (Wed)



Working for the sake of double pay.
Not sure how many years ago was this hairband, wore it to make myself happy, Merry Xmas.

After work, it rained, I walked into Liang Court to visit the toilet, passed by Dulcet & Studio.  Was attracted by the $12 pandan cream roll, bought it home and it was really delicious.

Xmas dinner was economical porridge, happy and contended.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 26/12/2019 (Thurs)



The eclipse had casted a weird color over, I was weirdly happy with both my sons at home.

Luis assembling vintage game control key chains to sell at weekends' cosplay event.

$6 each, selling like hot cakes, I am so proud of him.

Starting on a new drama after a long break of 3 months.  梦回 is short with total of 40 episodes.
I am always attracted to "time travel" story base.  Male lead handsome like god, female full moon face but adorable.  At episode 20 now and no new uploads for the pass couple of days urrgg.....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 27/12/2019 (Fri)


Back to work, counting down my last day.  Not that I don't like the job but I was desperate to stop work, sigh..... anyway, hanging on...

After work, I went Century Sq to get tix for Jumanji and went down to the TCM massage parlor in person to book an appointment and got it.  Previously I called, they told me they busy busy busy at ALL the dates I requested.  I feel that they are probably like Nail Palace (that will try not to give you the service after collecting money), sort of regretted.  Now I got the entire Jan to play games with them.

It was unfortunate that two adults seating behind me kept kicking my seat (I hope that some other devil will do the same to them), other than that the movie was great.

After movie, hubby came to pick me up.  We had dinner at the foodcourt.

Walked around the pasar malam, nothing fancy, then walked into Gain City roadshow which was just next to it.  Found a reasonably firm pocket spring mattress with suitable budget, bought it, heehee... happy.  I finally have a spring mattress to sleep on after all these years.  All along had been happy with very hard Seahorse, but now I want to be more comfortable.  Getting old is such a sad fact....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...