Wednesday 1 January 2020

Last few days of 2019

Date: 28/12/2019 (Sat)



CNY glass stickers from TaoBao arrived, couldn't wait, hubby and I pasted them up immediately.
Managed to get them done before night.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 29/12/2019 (Sun)


Had dinner with my baby sis at Oakwood and we watched Ip Man 2 together.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 30/12/2019 (Mon)


Nobody touched the bread buns I bought.  I made them into sunny egg and luncheon meat burgers.
Luis love it, cos the bread buns were so soft.

Dinner shift was supposed to work with person I dislike.  But when I reached, I found that he swooped shift with another guy.  It was such a relieve cos I am really disgusted by him.  The sales was boosted by the beer, but we packed until arms ache de...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 31/12/2019 (Tues)


The sofa came earlier than expected.  At first, the delivery guy went to Pasir Ris, called me from there and said that he couldn't find my unit.  I told him TAMPINES, so he arrived 15mins later.
The big guy came alone with 2 big boxes.

He said he had send more than 10 light grey sets of this model, never know there's a dark grey. 
The dark grey color managed to fake a atas look, color shade nicer than expected, overall is simply gorgeous.  I left the square stool mobile as a foot rest or as a coffee table with a big tray placed on top of the firm mattress.

The young boy left the huge cartoons at the bin area which obstructed the common passage way.  Hubby and I had to flatten them and bring them down to the chute ourselves.  Didn't want to make a complain cos he was probably in a hurry and it was really tough to do furniture delivery alone.

The velvet bow ribbon cushion from TaoBao also came and it was lovely on the sofa.
Love it so much that I had ordered 2 more.  Will decide when it comes to put all on the sofa or put one on my bed.

After all the excitement and some cleaning up, had a short nap.  It was an agony to wake up but I had to get do with my last day of work at Eunos.  Knowing that my stay was only 3 months, I didn't allow myself to be emotionally attach to the work place and no social media shared with anybody.  If I can't find a job after Jan, I may have to go back though.

My last supper in Grab Hub.
Curry chicken noodles (ingredients all beneath).

After work, went home to enjoy my sofa for an hour.  Was tired but dragged myself out to Tampines Hub with hubby.  I wasn't interested in the count down, I want to see fireworks, I love fireworks.

The Hub was very crowded.  We had some fun at Ip Man's photo booth.



PapaVoo was grinning from left to right, this cute old man...

We walked around trying to find the best spot to view the fireworks.  Almost wanted to walk to a HDB opposite.  We ended up at the 2nd floor together with a small crowd.  Hubby took the entire video of the 8mins duration of fireworks, will post on next entry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...