Wednesday 1 January 2020

First day of 2020

Date: 01/01/2020



I can't even remember when was my previous new year count down.
Anyway, I was only interested in fireworks.  We were so close that we could smell the gun powder and all smoked out lolxx...
It lasted for about 8mins, after which we slowly crawled back home, so damn tired, what the hell.

I cooked simple lunch, took a 2hrs nap, ordered Mcdonald's for dinner.
Spicy nuggets was crazy good, curry sauce tub with 3 months life span was the thing I want and I don't know why.

Hoping for a better health, I suffered so much in 2019; find a job that employer appreciate and not slave driven; bring me to see more of this beautiful world 2020.  New year or not, I will walk (or crawl) the path ahead myself.

Apart from the usual spring cleaning, I had one whole lists of things to do, for a better home and better quality of living.... gonna need so much strength, but I don't know where to get it....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...