Wednesday 8 January 2020

Very busy Jan

Date: 02/01/2020 (Thurs)



After the high spirit count down, everything dropped back to reality.  It's another morning, life continues as usual, didn't matter it's new year or not.

Cooked myself brunch.
Light soya sauce made the scallops looked so ugly, should had just made do with salt.  After stomach was filled, endless housework and cleaning awaits.

Besides house chores, I jot down a list of things I needed to do by end Jan, very challenging....  I am going to be so busy, very difficult to relax myself...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 03/01/2020 (Fri)


Made extra effort to wake up early.  Went to collect TaoBao which included my baby sis item.

Bought pink stockings for my Tokyo trip.  Good quality and very pretty, not easy to pull up but managed to fit, not sure if it's comfortable for pro-long wearing.

The rubber casing stinks, hope the smell will go off soon.
I am gonna rip off the screen protector soon.  The corner was cracked but didn't effect binge drama watching, so I wasn't sure if it's worth to get another new screen protector.

Managed to dig out the CNY flowers to re-arrange them into a vase later.

Ate lunch alone at Canton Paradise at T3, some braised chicken with rice.
The next table was having porridge, or rather porridge with water only.  They informed to the serving crew but no replacement was given, no compensation was offered.  If I were them, I die die won't pay for the food and re-order.

Sisters came quite late around 1pm plus, but was still able to have simple lunch.  I drink and nibble a bit of food here and there.
And finally a goodbye without tears.

From the airport went IKEA, not enough time, only managed to get a coffee tray and a vase for my CNY flower arrangement.  After which I rushed for the TCM massage at Century Sq.  They tried to up sell me more packages, thank god I was smart enough to reject.  After the detox massage, I felt giddy, they said it's normal.

Finally gotten home, held myself up, asked hubby to take passport photo for me.  I shouldn't had.  Not satisfactory, it takes a miracle for him to take nice photos.  Took a few selfies and went straight to bed, I was so exhausted!

The next day, my shoulders wasn't as stiff after the session, but gotten some red bruises on the back and blue blacks on my arms.  I felt sore as if I got beaten up but feels less tired.  I will finish up the package and won't go back again, not nice to pay to get bashed up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...