Monday 13 January 2020

Must remove cyst on face...

Date: 04/01/2020 (Sat)


My pocket spring mattress came. 
The FOC pillow that came with it was a normal housewife pillow.  Darren had neck support pillow in HTA, now detest normal ones liao.  So I fished him out to buy a neck support foam pillow for him.  Got it at $36 only from Seahorse.  Others I saw were $50 and above.  Nowadays pillow also not cheap de.

I went to SkinLab to make an appointment to see a aesthetic doc.  Was lucky enough they had a slot which allowed me to do a facial before seeing a doc.  My last facial was more than 6 months ago, I wonder how did I bear with all the clogged pores.  Anyway, I thought a steroid inject could clear the lump on my face.  So I found out that it was a cyst which a steroid jab wouldn't work on it.  The only option was to remove it surgically.  I was quoted $800, but he was kind enough to ask me to check with the hospital (cos hospital can be covered by medisave).  I took his advice to seek for a second opinion from the hospital.  My main concern is scar, I don't want to live with a surgical scar on my face.

It didn't matter whether fat or thin, beauty or old hag, a scar on face is the biggest taboo for any women.

Was pass 4pm by the time I reached home.

Did simple editing, erase away my cyst, smoothen my face, send over to ICA.
Will deal with it if it's rejected.

Dinner was expensive but not exactly worth it, Arnold's fried chicken combo was $24.  2 drinks, 1 big coleslaw, 2 buns, fries, 5pcs chicken:
Standard of living so high, salary so low.  Getting the cheapest labor is the main objective of all employees.  $7/$8 per hour kind of pay how to sustain?  Everyday can only eat ikan billis le...  Sigh, chicken not bad lah, but still too expensive omg...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 05/01/2020 (Sun)


Darren and Bernice spending time together before book in.
Their laughter filled house with warmth and joy, this is how a happy family is suppose to be.  Nintendo Switch was fun, the sofa was cozy lolxx...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...