Wednesday 15 January 2020

Things are not good.....

Date: 06/01/2020 (Mon)



Spend the entire noon in Polyclinic not really to see a doc but to get a referral letter to CGH, sigh...

2nd trip to IKEA to get single bed sets and also black out curtains (finally!).
Dressing up the room is the same as dressing ourselves, less color looks neater.  So I bought 2 sets of the same.  It's a hot pink at one side and light salmon pink on the other, auspicious and girly combi.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 07/01/2020 (Tues)


3rd trip to IKEA, cos I bought bed comforter sets without buying the fitted sheets.  Hope it's the last, I no energy liao.

I did a semi-tall flower arrangement, too short on it's own but managed to look ok on a tatami table.
Need to cover the glass vase up though.

Dinner time went to the neighbourhood to get something to paste on the vase.
We bought home something too big which I just slapped it on the door instead.
I was surprised by how happy I felt to walk around.



ps.  Will be updating less cos my father is crucially ill in the hospital.  In previous years, I always grumbled how tough life was before CNY.  I always had to deal with plenty of bad luck, little misfortunes and some toxic humans.

This year is the worst with myself having 2 surgeries within 2 months with a lot of pain and my father.....  Please do not wish him good health cos it's not possible le.... I am drained out from crying.


2 comments:

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...