Wednesday 19 February 2020

Enjoying life at the moment...

Date: 16/02/2020 (Sun)


Darren installed a dancing game in Nintendo, we had lots of fun with it.

From Bernice, love it to the max, so long never eat already, their kueh is the best.

Watching this.  Love 迪丽热巴, she's so incredibly beautiful.
The English translation of the title is a bit stupid sia lolxx...  Anyway, the episode is loading so damn slowly, need to find another drama to entertain myself.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 17/02/2020 (Mon)


I am picking up my health slowly, life at home started to fall into a routine:

I stay in bed till around 12pm;
Cooked brunch/make fruit juice;
Put on a face mask and turned on the laptop;
3.30pm start to do housework till 6pm;
Shower, then either wait for PapaVoo to buy back dinner or goes out with him.
If dinner is ta bao, I still have time to blog.  If I go out, normally comes back close to 9pm, then I'll just nua on bed to watch drama till sleep.

I better enjoy this life while it last..... good times never last, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...