Monday 17 February 2020

Finally ate Shake Shack

Date: 13/02/2020 (Thurs)



The morning ray cut through the kitchen and living room.
9am hospital appointment was torturous.

I was running late, almost forgotten due to Corona Virus, things were more complicated.
Was asked to fill up a form declaring that I hadn't been to Wuhan or other parts of China for the pass 14 days.  However, no temperature was taken.

The swelling on the scar was actually due to the hardening of the scar beneath the skin which was normal.  As long as the god damn cyst did not reoccur, I am safe.  What a great relieve.  In a good mood, took a bus to Expo Station, from there to the airport.

Felt nice without the crowd.

The Vortex still look majestic no matter how many times I seen it.

NO QUEUE!!!  Finally!

Walked straight in like a boss.

The pandan milk shake was too thick, took lots of effort to suck, was better after adding in some water.  Brought half home.
The cheese fries was good, but I couldn't finish alone.  Burger was really nice, juicy mushroom, beefy beef.  Better than fast food but still not worth queuing a few hours for it.

Muji and Tokyo Hands were all mine, bo lang.  I was briefly looking around to know the market price.  I am really worried that Japan and Singapore will ban each other from visiting, I want to go see sakura T__T please...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 14/02/2020 (Fri)


So much had happened in Jan, I forgotten that I was half way with this drama 梦回.
So I was back at it now, all episodes were available.

I stayed at home as much as possible, not fear for Corona Virus, I feel safe in Singapore.  But cos hubby said I turned fairer without having to step out.
I cooked instant noodle with cabbage, scallops and added in 2pcs of dumplings.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 15/02/2020 (Sat)


I bought a lint roller from Daiso for the sofa but ended up using it on the bed.  The roller didn't work on the sofa so now I wipe it with anti-bacterial wipes which is fast and effective.

I used to sweep hair and dust off the bed with my hands only, now with the roller it's scary and satisfying at the same time.
This is picked up of my hubby's bed although I roll the bed daily.  I roll my bed twice a week only and it isn't even half as dirty.  My poor man is dropping so much hair and I shouldn't open the window that wide to invite so much dust.

Evening we brought Eileen along to pop up Chatchuchak Market at Grand Stand.  It's a pity Bernice's parents were worried about the virus and didn't allow her to come along.

Some eye catching stalls.

It's so crowded and weirdly sunny at 6pm.


Everybody started to miss Bangkok really really badly lolxx..

Nothing was cheap here, but still fascinating, prawn vermicelli caught my eyes. 
It was a deep slit of $18 with 3 prawns, took me a while to give it a try.  Ordered and took about 20mins to prepare.

Kick start with some sinful meat.

Happy PapaVoo and don't know looking at where Darren.
His smile forever melts my heart although he is still constantly annoying.



Sugar cane with orange peel $5, not cheap, but ok considering that it taste refreshing.

Banana pancake which was freaking oily.

Truffle Rossetti was crazy yummy!  Steep price but couldn't remember, maybe around $11.

Sibei sedap, PapaVoo, Eileen and I took one prawn each.
Finger licking good, TAKE MY MONEY!

Some sotong salad.

Did henna.  Eileen's planets/stars $15
My feather arrow, same price. Love the temporary tattoo soooooooo nice, heehee, HAPPY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...