Thursday 13 February 2020

When the parcel is not mine...

Date: 11/02/2020 (Tues)



The postman knocked the door before I brushed my teeth.  Why people always come to my door when I just wake up de?  I looked horrible sia.  Anyway, address correct but no such person.
Contacted Sample Store and they asked me to put in the return mail box but this parcel cannot squeeze into the slot.  Already message them, no reply, so I gonna just wait.  Will self declare it's mine and open it up before I leave for Tokyo, maybe can find useful stuffs inside lolxx...

Washing up my son's uniform.
Half the time he does the ironing himself.  I tried to do it whenever I can cos I heart pain to see him so shag.

Had soup for lunch, yup no rice.

The roller gave way barely a year, the contractor came to replace the railings.
The kitchen is so lousy, cannot imagine what will happen in a few years' time.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 12/02/2020 (Wed)


Had been heading to bed earlier around 12am, will try to improve it to before mid night.  Life seems to be falling into a good track.  Long lost happiness seems to be coming back bit by bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...