Saturday 29 February 2020

How to cook a meal within 30mins for one person

Date: 24/02/2020 (Mon)


I don't have any photos for Monday, heehee....  The way I blog is basically 看图作文 style.  If no photo I don't know what to write lolxx...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 25/02/2020 (Tues)


Moving on, I made something really yummy for brunch:
The night before I marinated the chicken.  Basic marinating is always salt lah, pepper lah and cornflour, then with a bit of wine and light soya sauce.  Steam for 20mins, add in chicken essence and steam for another 10mins, as good as effortless.  I have another slab of boneless chicken leg in the freezer so I'll be doing this again next week, droolz....................

I cooked rice with corn (too much corn) over the stove, too lazy to use rice cooker.

I finally took out the ladder and climbed.  Cleaned the fridge and TV cabinet's tops, that shield of dust can write on it.

Evening time, I mass edit my Xi'An photos.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 26/02/2020 (Wed)


I normally wakes up about 11am and this day, shock out of my life, I woke up at 1.30pm.  My gawd, all thanks to the black out curtain.  自然醒 is a bad thing for me, need to set alarm liao.  Sleeping too much is not a good thing.  My body was felt like jelly the entire day, was tempted to binge sleep sia. But serious, can't waste away time and life like this....

Brunch:
Pan fried chicken with onions, add in sugar, rice wine and dashi powder, then egg, water and beancurd.  It's boiled into a nice mild soup, dumped in udon, all done within 30mins.

Virus hell break loose in Korea and Italy.  Oman where my baby sis is working also kena a few cases.  Japan please don't get worst... please don't....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 26/02/2020 (Thurs)


Couldn't get my scar balm at Polyclinic, I walked to Tamp One for lunch, passed by a few restaurants which I almost went in.  But in order save money, went to the foodcourt and had lousy chap chye peng.

Went Changi Hospital, my scar balm also no stock, waste my time and gotten myself half a shade darker in the hot afternoon.

Went supermarket to buy things to make my day out worth it.
The fish looked shocked at their own death while the stingy ray still in confusion lolxx..
Went back home, so much to groceries to pack.


_________________________________


Date: 28/02/2020 (Fri)


Msg PapaVoo that we would like to go out for Mookata for dinner, 5mins later, he asked if we want to buy dinner.  Short memory like fish like that.  I wanted to pitch his cheeks and struggle him at the same time if I have 4 hands.
Not the best in taste but had great bonding time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...