Wednesday 26 February 2020

The weekend

Date: 21/02/2020 (Fri)



Co-19 Virus got worsen globally.  I am so worry about my trip, I'll be very upset if I am force to cancel it....

Brunch, I stir fried udon with the last bit of scallops from the freezer.
People always says it's difficult to cook for one or two person, to me it's really easy unless you are fussy like my hubby.  The above was done within 30mins, nothing difficult, just that I can be a little lazy with the washing which I dragged till mid or late noon lolxx..

Went for this at Tamp One for dinner.
I was already there at 6.30pm and there were only a few ppl at the queue.  Hubby reached around 7pm, less than 5pax in the queue but they didn't have much staff running the orders.  Wasn't too bad for about 15mins wait.

We paid around $13 for 2 mains, 2 wanton soup and 2 milk tea, laugh until teeth drop.
Seafood noodles.

Black pepper beef with rice.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 22/02/2020 (Sat)



PokemonGo CD, was deciding between Changi Village or Changi Airport, actually very 多余 cos I always prefers the airport.  I had very bad insomnia the night before, tossed like roti prata didn't sleep till pass 4pm and the pay back was really bad.
Gotten mystery box from PapaVoo's friend, already lagged behind many players.  I opened at the same time.

I wanted to eat, sleep and die all at the same time after the event ended.

Shake Shack and A&W queue again, we had late lunch at Itacho Sushi.

Chawanmushi was not like others here.

Yummy...

So yummy.

Went home and dropped dead for a little while.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 23/02/2020 (Sun)


Did nothing but binge watching drama.
Dinner was awesome with claypot fish, I over ate again.

I needed to clean up all the tops of the house, I can't imagine the dust accumulated over the months.  How the hell I managed to brave over those few hell months omg.... could still feel the after taste of bitterness recalling...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...