Sunday 15 March 2020

I cancelled my sakura trip to Tokyo/Nikko T__T

Date: 11/03/2020  (Wed)


Brunch:
Homemade burger which made Eileen flew over by cab for it.  Used Sadia beef patty, cheese, iceberg lettuce, honey seared bacon and sunny up.  All tower up so tall that it's impossible to bite everything no matter how big you open your mouth lolxx...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/03/2020 (Thurs)


When Darren came home, I sensed that something was wrong.  So he forgotten to bring his beret and kena scolded very very badly.   Morale and mood crushed to the bottom, I sat beside and hugged him from the back for a good half an hour.  My poor boy :(  I so heart pain....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 13/03/2020 (Fri)


Brunch:
I had a whole chunk of  pan fried cod fish and boiled veg with konjac rice.

Darren braced up, come back home with a better mood as the "devil" wasn't working.   While I believe ppl who makes life difficult for others will get karma, we will not hesitate to make a serious complain to protect our son from being humiliated, abuse or bullied.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 14/03/2020 (Sat)


I cleaned up the storeroom, finally can walk in again, heehee...

Went out for dinner cos I need to buy medicine, saline in small tubes and sports tape, all for the coming trip next Sat....  but little did I know I was forced to cancel it the very next day, haiz...

A long queue was behind us after we stepped in at 5pm.
Inside was somehow warm, a electric fan beside our table saved our life.

Oyako Don (chicken)
So yummy, I was soooooooo happy.

Beef stew omelet.
Very flavorful and cheesy sauce, would prefer the beef to be more tender.

Pineapple souffle pancakes were heavenly, like eating sweeten clouds.
Service need to be improved, but will visit again cos the food were great, would like to try other things in the menu.

Saw on Youtube Tokyo snowed and rained, the temperature dropped from 20 to 0.
Weather can be so unpredictable.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 15/03/2020 (Sun)


Kid sis and family flew to Siem Reap.
The flight was less than half filled.

This news came in while we were having dinner.
I told my sis to fly back tomorrow before the cut off time 11.59pm to escape the 14 days quarantine.  Online and phone lines were all crushed, desperate, she bought another tix to fly back.

My side, I managed to cancel some tours from KLOOK.  Sucia card with open date and Oedo-Onsen with date till end Dec 2020 couldn't be cancelled, so I leave them alone for the time being.  Out 3 accommodations only got refund from 1 with the longest stay.

If the insurance is useless, will cancel it.  Waiting for SQ to cancel the flight.  Quite stress out, as I read so much complain with the way SQ handle the situation.  Not sure how much money I can get back out of $1800.  Sigh, I am so sad.....

Time to look for a job but there's no motivation any more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...