Thursday 5 March 2020

Lazy weekdays

Date: 02/03/2020 (Mon)


Brunch: sardine with onions + boiled chye sim + messed up sunny egg + barley/purple and white rice porridge.
Non-stick pan always screw up my 荷包蛋 but I was too lazy to use the heavy wok, later very difficult to wash also.

I love my life at home, so much to do (but sometimes too lazy to do), never bored, too contented.  But still I have to force myself to work after getting done with Tokyo (going ahead or cancel).

Dinner, PapaVoo ta bao from Bugis since he went there to collect his trousers.
Eileen and I had lobster rolls, the boys had Wok Hei.  I missed Pints and Pince, but it cost tripple the price, so can't complain.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 03/03/2020 (Tues)


Darren and I had muffin stacker.  He's on leave till Fri.  So nice to have this big boy to accompany me at home.

Eileen brought Tebby to visit us.  He's such a good old boy.

We strolled with him so that he could pee and poo.

Then he came back very tired lolxx..
He's a sweet old boy, but drooled quite a bit, so I had to dettol and mopped after it left.  Not easy to keep a dog after all, but it's such a loving companion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...