Friday 24 April 2020

I goes to CGH as frequent as I goes to supermarket...

Date: 19/04/2020 (Sun)


Woke in noon, so this was my brunch from Eileen.

I took a slice of matcha crepe cake to try.
YUMMY!  Would recommend it as one of the best thing to buy at Donki.  It's $14.90 for 4 slices.

Cooked dinner: mapo tofu, saba fish from Donki and spinach egg drop soup.

After dinner we tried the vanilla crepe cake, I think I prefer this to the matcha!  So good and so fat lolxx...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 20/04/2020 (Mon)


Frozen waffles and potato/broccoli cake from IKEA.
My carnivore kids rejected the veg cake, sigh...

US gg already...
The worst scenario will be.... more people will be infected (that's for sure), the medical facilities over burden (already it is now) and collapse further leading to death rate so high that it might wipe out 30 to 40% of the population or even more.  The economy may plunge so low that it's not able to recover for the next 5 years.  So, enjoy your beach and freedom before death lah....

 Meanwhile, Singapore is marching towards championship with the most COVID cases in Asia.

Darren's rashes flareup further.  This time I let his father bring him to the hospital.   PapaVoo must be ah beng enough and successfully admitted Darren for a proper diagnose.  My poor son had been suffering from the rashes for half a year already, no doc in Polyclinic can tell what's wrong, gave all the useless medicine.  No NSC or skin specialize is willing to give him an appointment (cos all doc deploy to treat COVID).  The earliest date we gotten was 5 May, by then my son whole body rot already sia.

PapaVoo came back around 2.30am, so they put my son in observation room to wait for a bed for warding.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 21/04/2020 (Tues)


Dragged myself up around 10am to see my son, brought him toiletries, charger etc.  He was still in the observation room, still no bed.  I stayed with him for lunch before I left.  Bought Subway from the hospital before heading home.

When I reached home, he was warded.  Couldn't visit him, but kept in touch by phone.

I still cooked dinner cos I already thawed the food before he was admitted.

Deeply impressed with myself, Katsudon tasted great, would be legit with seaweed strips which I forgotten to buy.

Katsudon made possible with Donki's pork cutlet.
It's really good deal, 2pcs can be shared with 3pax cos it's so large and thick.

It's a handicap if you can't cook no matter how modern or career minded you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...