Sunday 26 April 2020

Bubble tea is more precious than bird nest now

Date: 22/04/2020 (Wed)



Gov closed bubble tea retails last night.  Massive crowds gathered for their last drink before the shut down.  Social media broadcast photos of the crowd, this is one of them and no, you won't find me dead in such crowd.  I think people are still ignorant, they thought 1m distant is safe, they thought face mask is a 100% protection.
All thanks to these people, there will probably be a sudden increase in community cases (again) in about 10 days time from now.  Never mind about all these people, already can't stop them from sabo-ing the society any way...

Back to my own life, fetching Darren home.


Infections are finally drying up.  He has got more such sores on his arms and legs.
He didn't sleep well cos the elderly at opposite bed made a lot of noise.  Darren is a kind kid at heart and is able to empathise with him.  I was tired too, we bought SubWay in the hospital for lunch again, and took a cab back.

Napped a bit and cooked dinner.
All from Donki, I am big fan.

I made miso soup base with udon.

I need some seaweed strips badly to make it legit lolxx...

Then we had strawberry crepe cakes for dessert and began my new "mission" of applying medicine for Darren twice a day omg.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 23/04/2020 (Thurs)


I made mirin egg toast with beef and cheese for brunch.
It's crazy delicious.

PapaVoo ta bao seafood soup for me for dinner.
I was really happy, he is still quite sweet to me after all these years, heehee... 小幸福.

After dinner had to ask PapaVoo to drive me out to get a bath soap mild and suitable for Darren.  My FB friends gave many recommendations and I decided to give Catephil a try.

Before going home, we went to 我爱台妹.
In order to buy bubble tea, we bought chix cutlet and sweet potato fries, haahaahaa....

Without long queue or crowding, we tugged the calories home feeling intensively satisfied lolxx...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...