Monday 27 April 2020

Eat and eat...

Date: 24/04/2020 (Fri)



Weeeeee.... Chicken and leek toriyaki was done at 12.30pm!
Did simple marinate the night before with salt, pepper, sesame oil, chinese wine and cornflour.  Then grill, that's all.  The bottle of Jap BBQ sauce did all the magic, I also dilute a bit of the sauce to pour over the rice.  So damn good, I love myself lolxx... I think jap dishes are generally more simple than chinese dishes.

Dinner, PapaVoo ta bao hokkien mee in opeh leaf.  I hope I don't put on weight, haahaa....
I just found out that opeh leaf comes from palm trees!

I was watching the first few episodes of 媚者无疆.  It became too bloody and violent, so I decided to skip it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 25/04/2020 (Sat)


Woke up so late, everybody ate their brunch already.  So I warmed left over rice and made instant CP wonton for myself.

Ordered 2pax dinner from Dian Xiao Er while the boys ordered Maki-San.
The set came with their signature roast duck, veg, soup, rice and drinks.  Love the stir fried green dragon chives that came with some orangey petals and lily bulbs, of course the roast duck was lip smacking yummy.

I didn't join in the singing cos' it's not of any help to frontline workers.  It merely entertains people who are bored to death at home.
Found this online which was exactly what I was thinking.  Give medical workers extra bonus and extra off days, even FOC meals or supermarket vouchers is way better than any lip service.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...