Saturday 30 May 2020

Addicted to Singapore Home Cooks purchase

Date: 26/05/2020 (Tues)



Delivery from Singapore Home Cooks (SHC) came.  The degree of happiness was like receiving parcel from Ezbuy.

Never seen grocery packing so atas.  I AM SO HAPPY!

If I never mention, who will know it's grocery, it's like branded apparel lolxx..
But indeed, Angliss it's consider a high end brand which hubby and I love way before SHC.  It's was through their collaboration we found out that Angliss have their own online store.  But it's easier to order through SHC since they have a better variety from other suppliers as well.

 Heeheehee....
I packed some breaded oysters and kimchi for my kid sis.

Dinner was a good clearing of fridge space with:
rice wine baby scallops, teriyaki chicken, and sambal tofu.
Smuggled out 2pcs of breaded oyster, yummy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 27/05/2020 (Wed)


Macaroni with canned spicy 肉丁 for lunch.

I overcooked dinner, had to eat the leftovers for next day.
Had prawn omelette and plain omelette for my kids who doesn't eat prawns.  Saba fish from Donki, kimchi soup with beef.  

The star was the korean short ribs.
 

This was the best short ribs I ever eaten.  Confirm repeat order.

Kimchi soup with shabu was yummy too.

Saba fish yummy three.
Ate until sibei full.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 28/05/2020 (Thurs)


I bought again >.<

Unboxing the burger set.
Didn't want to wait, cooked on the day itself for dinner.

The buns were so huge lolxx...
The buns were sooooooo soft and fluffy, very special in texture, something we never eat before.

I kinda overcooked the beef patties, but luckily the taste was still ok.

The potato wedges were amazing.  I think no restaurant/cafe I went to do as well as these.
It was wiped out within 5mins, so I had to go into the kitchen and do a second serving, glad to do so.

We even had dinner.  Tiramisu cake from SHC also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...