Friday 29 May 2020

Food overload posts

Date: 22/05/2020 (Fri)


I had stopped buying pork chunks for years I think.  Thinly sliced shabu meat hardly goes wrong.
Lunch with shabu pork and imperfect onsen egg with konjac rice beneath.

Made simple food for dinner but still ended up with quite a bit of washing.
Luncheon meat with quail eggs supposed to be more suitable for breakfast, but who cares lolxx..

I boiled salted eggs with porridge, heat up sichuan veg in microwave.  Braised pot of everything from my kid sis.

Today's dessert from Bernice's family.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 23/05/2020 (Sat)


Made ban mian for late lunch.  I bought the beet root noodle cos it was pink in color.  But the moment it went into boiling water, it turned white like other noodles.  Cheat my feeling, angry.
I tried to fry some shallots but it didn't turn out the way I want it to be, ugly black black, I want golden color.

After lunch, I glued onto Singapore Home Cooks LIVE, spend over $100 for restaurant grade products.  They stopped selling "regular products" (or wet market products) and concentrate on air flown expensive seafood such as Uni, Ikura, A4 - A5 grade beef etc.  So I can't be buying from them on regular basis already.

Ta bao dinner - stir fried fish and yong tau foo.

Yam rice so good, fat die me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 25/05/2020 (Mon)


I had never realise that the coil of the air fryer can be so dirty till I saw someone post on FB.
I turned it upside down for easy cleaning.  Some parts were too narrow for my fingers, could only use cotton bud.  I dare not use too much detergent in case I poison my own family.

I'll probably get a new one in near future.

Had 扣肉包 from Pin Si Kitchen for dinner, relieved to clear more freezer space for up coming grocery delivery.

Watching this drama just to kill time.
The females wore western evening gowns while males wore indian suits with round collars.  It's really weird so I don't binge on it.  I very much prefer dramas with some historical backgrounds.

Went NTUC for a short while.  Main purpose was to buy gelatin powder but it's sold out.

6 yellow kiwi with free metal straws X2 nicely with cleaning brush and a pouch.

Bought roast pork and char siew from Cold Storage again.  Came back cook rice and deep fried tofu which PapaVoo bought from the wet market in the morning.
Dinner was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...