Wednesday 27 May 2020

Bitter sweet feel when your child has grown up....

Date: 19/05/2020 (Tues)



Other than not being able to enjoy dinning out, life for me is about the same.
I don't like going to malls as it's really inconvenient.  I don't quite understand the purpose of IC scanning.  Though it's said for tracing, but look at the reality, how many cases are there with unknown source of infection?  Any way, not my concern.  My concern is to visit my old father as soon as phase 1 knocks in.

I am a person with very little morning, by the time I wake up, little Luis was already having his dreadful HBL.  So I squeeze everything in a small bowl for him so that he could eat while having lesson.   IKEA pancakes no more liao and no idea when is it going to reopen.

I gave myself konjac rice with the same toppings plus veg.  Luis is a carnivore.

PapaVoo came back with Pezzo Pizza for dinner.
The spicy one and nasi lemak pizza was surprisingly good though it sounds weird.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 20/05/2020 (Wed)


I forgotten that I needed to cook for Darren also, didn't prepare enough chicken the night before.
So I let the kids had the teriyaki chicken.

I had 2 prawns instead, 没鸡虾也好.
Supposed to be onsen eggs, I over cooked them.

My butt not doing too well.  Painful lesson learnt from previously, went to the Dr to get medication before it gets worst 破财消灾.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 21/05/2020 (Thurs)



19 years ago, little Luis was born.  Till today he is still my baby, very close to my heart.  Now that he has a got a girlfriend, he doesn't cling onto me already.  Missed those days where I was his whole world.  But it's normal for children to "detach" themselves from parents as they grow.  When I am gone, then it will be more bearable for him too.

I was too lazy to cook, we ordered from Swenson.

The milkshakes were better than the food lolxx...

Sweet silly Eileen bought a 5inch chiffon cake as a birthday cake.
It's cute, tasted nice, but way over priced.  For $100, I can get a gourmet cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...