Thursday 21 May 2020

Prata craze

Date: 16/05/2020 (Sat)


Ordered Saizeriya for lunch.
My pumpkin soup came as if it's a sauce.  But on second thought, it's only $3, can't be expecting more liao.

Chicken spinach gratin quite yummy although it didn't look impressive.

I was trying to make milk fritters.  First I did the milk mixture and I put it in the freezer, quite confident with the easy recipe.

Dinner, PapaVoo went to buy Mcdonald's, while I ate left overs from last night. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 17/05/2020 (Sun)


Didn't cook any lunch or dinner but still found myself in the kitchen joining the prata craze.
Made these for my kid sis.  There were ham & cheese and kaya.  Supposing milk fritter mixture failed to harden and became milk custard which I also used as fillings.

I was weirdly hungry in the mid-night, so had oatmeal. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 18/05/2020 (Mon)


Sleeping pattern gotten really bad, can sleep at 3am at wake up after 12pm.
For Luis and myself at a weird timing of 3.30pm.

 After that I did more prata puffs so that Darren could bring them to Bernice house.  They 1 month never see each other liao, damn poor thing.  So during this CB period got couples break up?

Our 百变 prata.  By the way frozen prata are very low in stock in supermarkets, heehee...

Cheese oozing out.  In case anybody interested, these are air fried 190 degree with egg wash, each side 4-5mins.

I also made kiwi tarts with prata as base lolxx...

After like almost one month, dish detergent dispenser came from Lazada.
Ezbuy is still better (and faster) if ordering from China.  The dispenser very atas and aesthetic looking, my kitchen looks a million dollars lolxx...

After sending the puffs to Bernice, they ta bao dinner from Wild Olive (finally, they always long queue).  They beat the queue at around 8pm.
The handmade giant meat balls were so good, seriously.

This one with hokkien mee taste in ang mo style, THUMBS UP.
Really not bad, no wonder people queue like siao.  But I still won't join the queue, heehee.... will go at odd timings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...