Thursday 23 July 2020

Give up on normal life

Date: 18/07/2020 (Sat)


Dinner.  Thyme pork chop wasn't as good as previously, I kinda overcooked it.
Should had serve a slab instead of cutting cos it dried up further.  The vinegar purple cabbage and apples turned out amazing with a bit of mustard added in.

We had pan seared octopus tentacles topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
Bought and cooking method taught by SHC.  With this, I finally tasted sweet octopus which I had missed greatly in Greece.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 19/07/2020 (Sun)


Brunch, I made burgers.
Instead of the same old chilli or tomato sauce, I made my own honey mustard sauce, oh boy oh man!  It's so GOOD!

You are looking at beef burger with apple wood bacon and cheese.
All bought from SHC except for lettuce and cheese.

Went Changi Village.  Wanted enjoy some breeze at the beach and have cheap dinner.
The car park was crowded, we should had just drove out. 
It's so crowded that I freaked out.

Went Changi City Point, it's less crowded but this would be my last time going out on weekends le....
Give up on normal life.
Nice ramen, happy to be able to eat without sweat.

I found this lobang in FB, they do free delivery with purchase of $10.
Most veg sellers requires at least $30 and I even saw some at $75 for free delivery.  I am not a stingy person if I can buy from SHC but green leafy veg dies faster than we can finish eating them.  Tell me how to hit that amount??  So giving this CCL a try soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...