Wednesday 22 July 2020

Still scary to dine but nobody cares

Date: 17/07/2020 (Fri)



I am trying to make hubby eat breakfast at home to further lower his risk of kena-ing COVID, but he didn't take my advise.  We may be husband and wife but to each's own...
Brunch for myself, had been taking more coffee than milo these days.

My condiment drawer looks like that when I open it up.
I am thinking of labeling the caps instead of trying my luck each time to pull up the correct bottle I need.

The french chicken was really cute.

I was hoping it's easier to work with since it's smaller but it's so full of hair and I hate to spend time on cleaning and plucking.

Did a chinese roast, didn't realise that I run out of oyster sauce.
I should had replaced it with dark sauce cos it turned out less flavorful, but nevertheless still a nice chicken.

The chicken went with rainbow veg fried rice.

Saved stomach space for these fruits Darren brought back from TransComm.

Love the coconut agar agar, forgotten to take note of the seller.

Cooking my way through cos it's too scary to dine out, but nobody cares.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...