Tuesday 11 August 2020

A surprise delivery

 Date: 06/08/2020 (Thurs)


I am crazy over the hamachi collar, so I had to make one again.
This time I grilled it with salt, it was so yummy that I left out the lemon.  I only needed this fish to go with porridge for lunch.

Dinner was only PapaVoo and I.
The kangkong from CCL was turning bad and I threw away half of it.

Spicy tofu korean soup from SHC was better than the previous soup.  I added in some mushroom.
Quite tasty although the tofu got all mashed up when I poured out the content.

Since Luis wasn't with us, I just pan fried the seabass and dipped with the kangkong's sambal sauce.  Wanted to do a sweet sour version if he ate with us.

My first order with Sea King came.
The china rock melon was prettier than expected.

$6.90 nia, value for money, it was juicy and sweet.  I am confident with their fruits now.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 07/08/2020 (Fri)


I marinated pork jowl with apple and mango puree.  Would be better if I had added in light soya.
This was Darren's lunch with spinach risotto.

A surprise delivery came from Ber's mum, made my day.
Always envy ppl who gotten presents and I finally had one too!

I dived into the velvet cookies first.

So aesthetic looking and nice.  Buttery and not dry like Famous Amos (I also dun know why they call themselves famous when their cookies are so dry and tasted so over).

The house was a mess, slowly cleaning up and also to remove the sofa covers for washing.
We brought the covers to the laundry and had dinner outside.

This was my first meal at a coffee since the past 3 months.
The community cases are single digit, it should be safe enough around.  But I had no idea what's going on with the dorms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd half of Jul

 16/07/2024 Stepped out of LifeLong Academy for a breather (actually to buy coffee also).  Saw a very talented musician.  Felt sad for him, ...