Thursday 6 August 2020

It's Aug

Date: 31/07/2020 (Fri)



Went to visit my old father, talked to my kid sis a bit, she was very stressed up with her job.
She always says that the house becomes very lively when I am around.  I literally talked and screamed non-stop at my crazy niece.

Also talked to the neighbour who planted some veg themselves, they were so nice to give me a big bunch of chives.

Everybody was too lazy to cook, just ta bao some hawker food for dinner.

On the way back to Tampines around 9.30pm, we went IKEA, it was surprisingly crowded, I wanna faint.  Bought culinary set cos some went missing at home.

Very pretty looking, goes very well with my dark grey plates.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 01/08/2020 (Sat)


It's Aug and COVID stays on.  It's said the dorm testings will be completed by mid Aug, but even so, life still can't be normal.

Sons' 2 gf came over, the house was so lively, I love talking to the adorable girls.
Lunch I made chives puffs 韭菜盒 but added in luncheon meat, so it's not traditional already.

No, I did not make the dough, it's frozen prata again lolxx...

Dinner I made jap curry with beef cubes.  The beef wasn't as tender as I wished it to be, should had stew it, but the curry was good and I never fail scrambled eggs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 02/08/2020 (Sun)

Lunch:
The snail sausage from SHC was delicious and juicy.  I wonder why and how we had live with cheap and dry hot dogs all the while before COVID.  I finally gotten rid of the pancakes from the fridge.
Mashed potatoes from IKEA, I stirred in some rosemary and whip cream.  The corn didn't taste as good as it looked, but I was done with the last piece.

Dinner made potato minced pork stew for Darren while PapaVoo and I ate 十三香小龙虾.
It's a mild version of mala, kinda saltish, not too good from SHC.  I was left alone to eat the claws, PapaVoo only ate the body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd half of Jul

 16/07/2024 Stepped out of LifeLong Academy for a breather (actually to buy coffee also).  Saw a very talented musician.  Felt sad for him, ...