Thursday 22 October 2020

Imperial Treasure and Gardens By The Bay

 Date: 16/10/2020 (Fri)


This post took me so long cos a lot of photos.  I had been going out a lot more, cooking less.

Weigh bounced back, but I have to continue.


My baby sis had been pampering (spending lots of money) on me non-stop.

Imperial Treasure was crowded while I don't much people walking around in MBS.

It's probably the best dim sum I had, though no nice photos of the food.


Walking over to GBB through the underground all by ourselves.

Ticket to both Cloud Forest and Flower Dome was $14 only.
Didn't spend much time in taking photos cos it's more precious to spend time with my baby sis and a friend whom I haven't seen for a long long time.

Hope the following non-professional flora photos make you guys happy :)
.
.
.
.








































My legs couldn't carry me farther, luckily to Grab home at 5.30pm was $16.  It saved my life and I was home in 25mins.

Back home, clear the leftovers from last night's dinner.
The tofu will spoil very fast once open, then got leftover rice, so made this pan with daishi broth.  A bit greedy, I pan fried a slice of salmon also, heehee...  I got offer hubby, but he preferred to ta bao.  So I actually cooked as bland as possible.

House starting to turn into a mess but I couldn't do any thing, old bones CMI  T__T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...