Friday 23 October 2020

Sibei tired

 Date: 17/10/2020 (Sat)


Went WhiteSands to collect my SHC lucky draw hamper.
My fault to wake up late, rush until I die to come back home by 1pm, ta bao food for Darren before he left house 2pm.

Thurs break bones workout, Fri almost whole day outside, by Sat the house was already in a big mess.
But had to go down to Oakwood to cook the groupa.  The freshness gone off quite a bit after more than a week's freezing, quite a pity as we paid the price of live fish.
But if I cook next week would be worst, sigh....  My kid sis don't cook, so it was very difficult for me to work in her kitchen.  I had to bring over my wok spatula cos her's couldn't lift up the fish, it bends very badly.  While she doesn't have much experience in buying kitchen utensils, the manufacturer needs to be shot.  I had to bring quite a bit of condiments from home.... in short, what I am trying to say is that it's very challenging to cook at her place.  Normally the result lacks a bit but I had tried my best.  The above fish soup would be perfect if I had remembered to bring white pepper along.

Also made them prawn paste mid wings, ya I brought over the draining tray.
Crazy yummy but it's a killer for our weight lolxx...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 18/10/2020 (Sun)


Weight kinda maintain after so much pain.

I wanted to do nothing but Ber was coming for dinner.

Sinful breakfast cos was actually for Darren but he went out.

My buddy in crime and I supposed to purpose spend $40 each, we ended up buying close to $70 each from Angliss lolxx...

Dinner was chinese with a lot of pan fried.  You are looking at prawn paste mid wings (cos I don't want to put them back in freezer), tofu with mushroom and sprouts in oyster sauce and sweet sour black pomfret.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/10/2020 (Mon)


Maintained.
To and fro to Oakwood took 2hrs, the workout itself was 1hr, cooking was and eating was about 1.5hrs.

Mee sua in soya milk.

Steam chicken with essence of chicken.

After lunch, went NTUC, gotten some detox juice for myself and Darren.
I still prefer Daily Juice.

I was very very exhausted............... reached home mid noon, couldn't do anything but sleep.   But I still try to do whatever my body allowed, such as giving my Baymax a new T-shirt and dressed it like a nun lolxx...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...