Saturday 24 October 2020

Closing both eyes to my messy house...

 Date: 20/10/2020 (Tues)


Whole body ache after Mon's workout.
I was back to the initial drop of 59.2kg, please at least let this stay....

My sis gave me a pack of Gardenia bread, I kiap it with jap char siew.
The once familiar bread no longer taste good, I want back my french brioche buns.  I am so spoiled liao.

Had to clear fridge, especially the DoDo products with short expiry.
Dinner fried rice, fried yaki soba (going to expire), pan fried cheese tofu and a soup of fish balls and beef balls with organic chye sim.  Dinner was great, but I dreaded the washing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 21/10/2020 (Wed)


Yo yo weight, when can it stop yo yo-ing, I rather it not drop if it's meant to bounce back..... haiz...

Porcupine lotus buns from Angliss are soooooo cute.
It's in bright pink, if it's in baby pink, I'll die from the cuteness lolxx...

Workout on Wed was challenging as I was still sore from Mon's workout.
Had to cook lunch for my precious little nephew.  He was hungry, so I steamed a porcupine for him first.
Then I made him tamago and pan fried some japanese char siew with yakitori sauce.

For my sisters, I made dried oysters and chinese sausage with steam rice.

After lunch made my way home.

Shoppee parcels came.
Bought kitchen disposable towels.

Nice and thick with bear imprints.  I will use these for food, the white ones will use for wiping.

From the same seller some tissue paper, came with a heat pack as freebie, but nobody's having winter this year.

Body ache.........


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 22/10/2020 (Thurs)


Made the same Japanese char siew buns for Darren before he went to work.

After that I went for massage at Century Sq, it's not bad but extremely pushy to sell package.  The bloody sales manager gave me a black face when I refused to sign up, so I will never go back ever again.  They are not the only TCM massage available.

Hoping to find some cheap deals....  Uniqlo's marketing team not exactly intelligent.
Who needs autumn/winter wear now??  All stuck and rot in Singapore liao lah.
For those who have to fly off, they are likely to be frequent business travelers and will have more than enough attire.

After my facial at SkinLab was about 6.30pm and I was too tired to go Jewel's Muji Cafe.
PapaVoo said he over ordered mala for himself and Luis, so I came back home to eat a good portion of leftovers.

House turning into a bin but I was done for the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...