Sunday 25 October 2020

Very very tired...

 Date: 23/10/2020 (Fri)


A surprised drop of 100g, but I know it's not going to stay.

I woke up at noon as usual.  Garlic toast the last Gardenia bun, no more such bun please.... phew.  Had banana and coffee which my fitness trainer will disapprove....

Birthday boi Darren requested for Mookata, so we went Spicy Thai Thai which had moved from Aljunied to Bedok.

The charcoal grill was nice, but the table was so big that we had to eat standing up most of the time.
Hopefully that will help to burn off some calories lolxx...

End with desserts, patz tummies.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 24/10/2020 (Sat)


I am so sad  T____T  Is it the weight of shit that's not out yet?

Angliss came earlier than expected when I was about to wash the toilet.
Their air flown veg are so expensive....

So I might as well cook dinner.  My first try preparing soft shell crabs and it turned out freaking yummy.
The crabs outside I ate only had legs, these from Angliss were very fat and meaty.  It's so perfect with the sea asparagus.  We had pandan chicken also which I think I screwed up in the air fryer.  Also cooked Darren's fav minced pork potato stew, he always ate 2 bowls of rice with this dish.

I owe my fitness 1.5hrs of exercise which I really couldn't make it.  I am totally drained....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...