Tuesday 27 October 2020

No god can help fatigue me

 Date: 25/10/2020 (Sun)


Slight sore throat so I didn't take any lingzhi or liver pill, no wonder I so tired and I didn't realize it....

I was back to "normal", so the conclusion is that my shit is really heavy.

Made myself breakfast which was hubby's tea break.

Bite size otah buns very yummy.

I ironed until I die, 2 full bags leh, only managed to finish one bag.  Took the ladder out, supposed to wipe the tops of all the cabinets but I battery flat liao.

My legs relieve mat very chio right?

I had 6 Ireland Crystal buns in the fridge which I didn't want to keep too long.

Going to take 2 away making burgers for my niece and nephew.  But no patty, need to go out and buy.

In order to go out, I skipped cooking dinner.  Asked PapaVoo eat nice or eat cheap.

He said eat cheap.  So we were at Century Sq's food court, boring and not enjoyable yong tau foo for me and he had lousy fried rice with a few pathetic slices of beef.  Some family restaurants can't beat my home cook, food courts are worst.  But no choice lah, we can't be going to restaurants all the time, I really was too tired to wash.  And nope, none of them are willing to wash, they rather starve.

After a couple of frights, hope to catch it (or them).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 26/10/2020 (Mon)


Just please stay for a while, no need to go down, just stay and don't go up any more please...

This is omelette with carrot leaf.  Had this for lunch with a little bit of rice.

The trainer came to my house, I was feeling dizzy and didn't do as much as I wished.

Dinner was a lot easier with pre-cooked curry chicken from Angliss.  Taste not bad but too ex, too little chicken, I might as well ta bao from my coffee shop better.
Mini baguette also from Angliss, so yummy, should had +2, not enough.

I feel like a battery flat phone which is unchargable.  May be a good amount of sleep will help, but I just can't....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...