Thursday 29 October 2020

My butt acted up again...

 Date: 27/10/2020 (Tues)


I think I am safely below 59.5 for now, I hope....

There's this guy keep commenting that soy milk not healthy, bad for thyroid blah blah blah....
It's really rude, you know.....
When ppl happily drinking their cold beer, you don't tell ppl their liver is going to burn;
when ppl eat pork knuckles, you don't tell ppl it's too fatty;
when ppl drink bubble tea, you don't tell ppl it's very fattening;
when ppl eating chicken rice, you god damn don't tell ppl it's very high in cholesterol!!!!
You f**king go and eat air ok!

I blocked him.

Everything eat in moderation lah, right or not?  Ppl also know some food not healthy, nobody wants to die, right?  You keep preaching, as if happiness is a sin, as if ppl are stupid, not right.  Urrrgg.......

Anyway, made beef skewers which had been sitting in the freezer forever.
I ate less cos my butt was bleeding a little already.

I bought mega huge hair clips, one for myself and one for Eileen, Luis's gf.

Cute hor, the big face kinda keeps hair from falling also.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 28/10/2020 (Wed)


I decided to sleep longer, took Grab to Oakwood for fitness training.  He taught me boxing, very shag but fun.

I bathe and napped, though on and off woke by my baby sis's typing and phone beeps.

Made burgers for my niece and nephew.
Ireland crystal buns were well received.  Thin crispy skin with the fluffiest soft bread inside.

Baby sis cooked us lotus root soup and stir fried tofu with bean sprouts.  We had quinoa to go with instead of rice.  We finished lunch around 2.30pm which was a bit too late to go home.  So I supposed to go Plaza Sing from Oakwood to meet my friends for dinner.

Everything was well till I went toilet, constipated and bleed very badly till I broke into cold sweat.
It was so bad, I was feeling dizzy, couldn't meet my friends any more.  My sisters were so worried and I felt so bad.

Called cab home and sleep again, ate a pear for dinner, lie on the bed till late night to sleep through.
I hate my ass....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...