Friday 30 October 2020

Not feeling too well

 Date: 29/10/2020 (Thurs)


There's a sudden plunge.  So let me be happy for a day.  I know for sure will bounce back.

Darren used his handcuffs for the 1st time last mid night, heehee... we so happy for him.  We asked him every detail, I am so awed lolxx....  But I can't share it over here lah.

Went to the doc collect my medicine, 破财消灾。But honestly, it's a matter of time that I go for another surgery, the medication just tame down the swells to a certain extend.  Once piles are formed they become a time bomb waiting to explode.

PapaVoo ordered 4 packets of porridge from Wang Lei which I slot them in my drawer freezer like books lolxx...

Dinner, pan seared moo ping which oozed out a lot of oil, so I might as well put in the carrots.
I limited myself to 1 stick of moo ping.

Had some omelette with crab meat.

The 12 groupa fish slices in porridge, taste not bad.  PapaVoo and I ate the porridge while I had made noodles for Luis.

This is life lolxx...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...