Saturday 28 November 2020

Out for 2 days straight

 Date: 15/11/2020 (Sun)


Went T3 to catch Pokemon.  The thai food seemed expensive, so we went Collins instead.  Once upon a time I love Collins.  Now they are still good, just that it tasted almost the same as eating at home, all thanks to Angliss.  Without Covid, Angliss would still be supplying for restaurants and hotels, it's a blessing that normal households can get their products.

Back to Collins, here's the mushroom soup.

Kinda heart-pain to pay for something which I can do at home at half the price.  But I tell myself it's important take a break and sit back.

Covid didn't stop the crowd surging into Jewel.

I couldn't remember what I was doing here.

The number of flights for 3 terminals, so sad...

Went back home in noon, stepped out shortly to Oakwood to celebrate my baby sis birthday.
Gotten a nice suckling pig for around $130.


Ordered some zhi char to go along.  The table setting was in a mess but food were tasty.

We finished the whole pig, delicious....

Bro-in-law spend a hundred bucks on 2 boxes of durians for my baby sis.

We played Stack, I died lolxx...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 16/11/2020 (Mon)


My second last session of fitness training.  Not going to continue cos once I start working, I won't be able to find time.  After training brought my nephew to Mcdonalds for brunch.
He is the cutest little being in our clan, all I want to do is to spoil him lolxx....
I stole a bit of fries from him and tahan till I made my way to Lucky Plaza.

Didn't want to spend money in restaurants liao, had cheap and nice yong tau foo before I started to search for a bag charm for my baby sis.
 I gave her a kitty bag charm a few years back when she first left for Oman.  She showed me the kitty's crystals all dropped liao, so I gotten the hint.

I was about to give up when I finally found something in Samantha Thavasa.
She chose the middle one.

Back home, my body broke apart.  Received my parcel, so happy with the packing.

One bottle per year for me.

My sis gave me a whole papaya without skin, I had to milk blend it before it rot.
It's so yummy and my butt loves it.

By this time, the house is already in a big mess....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...