Friday 27 November 2020

累 beyond description

 Date: 13/11/2020 (Fri)


Lack of up dates cos I wasn't home most of the time.  Whenever I am home, I struggled to clean up the forever dirty house.  My legs are so sore that I literally couldn't stand or walk any more.

Although fitness training at Oakwood is only an hour, the to and fro took 2hrs, to cool down and bath took an hour or less, lunch was another hour.  Most of the time, other then turning on the washing machine, I am too tired to do anything else back home.  Nevertheless I could see my baby sis more.

This day we walked out for lunch after training.  Yummy zhi char at coffee shop just that we had to put up with black faces of the serving crews.

You are looking at fish soup and ngo hiang.  Very yummy.

My baby sis was eating as much petai as she could, cos Oman no petai at all.


We ordered song fish head but 3/4 song fish was given instead, still good, no complains.
Back to Tampines, went to the clinic and it was closed.  My butt bleeding again, sigh...  I probably need another surgery if it gets worst.

Ta bao teow chew porridge for dinner.  I actually wanted those pork porridge for myself but hubby wanted teow chew porridge.  I said I no energy to do the washing.  He said he would wash, I was fine with anything as long as I don't need to do anything.
累 beyond description.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 14/11/2020 (Sat)


Cleared off the last piece of hamachi collar, it was so frozen until not so nice already.  PapaVoo was very happy with sambal ladies fingers, made beef balls soup with left over salted veg, tobiko XLB and lastly deep fried soft shell crabs.  I added in too much fish sauce and used the wrong flour.  But dinner was still good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...