Wednesday 18 November 2020

Have you watch Demon Slayer?

 Date: 11/11/2020 (Wed)


Only bought 1 item (SKII treatment essence) for 11.11 sales.  Cos I know the logistic will be overwhelmed again and screw up orders.

Gave myself a break, ordered Mcdonald's for lunch.

Luis and gf came back after that without lunch.  My fridge is not as stock up as before liao, cos I am trying to cook less and kinda getting ready get out of the house and go to work.  The most convenient thing I could find were Tobiko XLB.  So the kids get to eat within 10mins.

PapaVoo came back with a long roller.  He said I wouldn't need to squat down to roll the floor liao.
I am surprised he knew I squat and roll up hair.  So he still care, I am happy enough.

Dinner I made chicken chop, spaghetti risotto and some escargot but didn't take any photos.

Supper I grilled some bak gua from SHC.

It's quite tasty, texture very soft, different from outside, dry and need effort to chew.  I think this would be good so that I don't have to chew so hard.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/11/2020 (Thurs)


It has almost been a month battling with weight, I think I failed.

My 19yo still willing to go out with me, we were on the way to Plaza Sing.

We had late lunch at HongDae Oppa.
I had beef and clams kimchi jjigae.

My darling boy having tteok carborana.
Both were yummy.  We thought we had time but we didn't.  I was all over the place looking for Super King size bedsheets for my baby sis.  When I finally found, it was so expensive, but I don't mind.  Was hoping that she can think of me whenever she sleeps lolxx.... But then she say her luggage exploded already, so at the end never buy.  I made it very quickly through Daiso before heading to the movies.

I was in tears watching Demon Slayer and I felt so silly.

Came back, Angliss delivery arrived safely.  They gave me this gift.
Super atas olive oil, happy.

The late lunch didn't fill me up, gotten supper and fruit juice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...