Wednesday 11 November 2020

Yo-yo weight

 Date: 09/11/2020 (Mon)


My fitness trainer cancel Mon sessions with all reasons under the sun.  This day he cancelled just before I stepped out of the house, he said his uncle pass away.

So, I had to change back to home clothes and try to get back to sleep.  It's a bit difficult but I was too tired to do anything else then to lie on the bed.

I made japanese char siew with rice for the 2 kids for lunch.  Though ideally ramen will be better but no more ramen de.

Night time went IKEA hoping to find suitable containers to keep Darren's socks and masks but couldn't find.  Here's our sinful dinner which contributed to the failure of my weight lose diet.
I am going nuts, torn between eat and be happy then gets upset later; or don't eat and be moody through the day then wait for the weighing scale to announce my happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 10/11/2020 (Tues)


Haiz.... but what to do.

Baked frozen croissants and I screwed them up while having my workout session. 

Luis and me, sitting down, nice chit chat over not so nice food.

The brunch was so unhealthy, so I decided to atone by juicing.  It's a genius way to clear off those extra cucumber and broccoli.  I added in lime juice and an apple, taste not bad.

Ta bao dinner, half of the roast pork were fats which I discarded, haiz...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...