Saturday 26 December 2020

Too tired to exercise after housework...

 Date: 07/12/2020 (Mon)


It's a bit challenging to blog while shuttling between the hospital.  Although it would be easier if I can update using my phone like what I used to do in Dayre, but I still prefer to blog with my laptop.  A bigger screen is less taxing on my 老花眼.

My ironing piled up so badly that I had to cook less.  Even after ironing for 2hrs, it's as if I had done nothing, the pile was still there.

Anyway, Monday brunch clearing off the charcoal brioche buns.

Ta bao dinner.


No winter holidays for most Singaporeans.  Saw Cheesie's IG with pics of Lake Toya, so much memories....
If you don't mind, click into my blog on Lake Toya HERE.
My pics buay pai one, scenery very swee de...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 08/12/2020 (Tues)


Didn't want to neglect PapaVoo too much.  He had been clearing leave, had to bring him out walk walk though he was the one driving lolxx...

We came for this Dino Dine and damn it, it's only open on Thurs to Sun.  Really damn damn god damn it, it's not stated on website.

We decided to walk to Hub & Spoke, I knew I was trying to kill myself.  A lot of times people say must exercise must exercise, easier said to be done.  I had done more than 2hrs of housework before coming out sia.  Tired you know.  We were stuck inside T4 and had to walked back to the entrance to exit then make a u-turn to continue our journey.  Instead of dispersing crowd, restrictions are just confining people.  It's so difficult to get in and out of a building, every f**king building.

It was a 2km walk.

Some flora views along the way.

Finally, reached liao.

This is Hub & Spoke, bicycle rental cum cafe with shower facilities under one roof.



They have bubble tea and a variety of local and western food in affordable prices.
The yam drink had yam paste inside, it was a yummy drink cum dessert.  We had nasi lemak and curry chicken with rice.

The cafe was brightly light up at night.

Will visit again, cos we saw a carpark nearby,  no way I'll walk again, heehee....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...