Friday 14 May 2021

Kiasi, stay home

 Date: 08/05/2021 (Sat)


3 pax dinner, I made chawanmushi, miso soup with clams, teriyaki salmon (burnt a little lolxx...), pan seared pork jowl and prawns with lychee.... or was it long an???  Never mind, not much difference.

PapaVoo compliment that I was really good at this.

A small plate of prawns for old man and myself.

Pork jowl from Donki, not as tender as I wished it to be, not sure what went wrong.

Trying my best to cook more often so as to keep everyone at home.  Covid is spreading like fire now.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 09/05/2021 (Sun)


I miss my mother..... she's gone for more than 20 years le.....

No celebration, ta bao chicken rice for dinner.

Watching Youtube, these ang mo got big houses which a lot of them don't appreciate and hoard in them.
Hoarding is a cocktail of mental illness and laziness, am I right?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 10/05/2021 (Mon)


红油抄手, gave the same to my baby sis in quarantine.  She kena the 21 days, sibei ke lian.  She was on her first few days when the gov happy happy change from 14 days to 21 days.  It's another $1K more that she needs to pay, money is one thing, jail for another 7 days is the real pain that most ppl have no empathy with..... haiz.....
It's like stay in Oman also die, come back also die.

Dinner.....

So spicy that I could only take 2.

Kampong chicken.

The 汁 very sedap but PapaVoo see the chicken yellow yellow very scared lolxx....

3pax dinner completed with stir fried cabbage, I hate that cabbage urrrggg.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...