Sunday 16 May 2021

Stay home....

 Date: 11/05/2021 (Tues)


Pasta with spicy sausage, saw one last slice of cheese in the fridge, so I just put in lolxx....

Dinner was chicken bulgogi.  PapaVoo got class, so I only had 3 plates to wash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/05/2021 (Wed)


Anyhow make ramen, forgotten to add fish cake.  Asked 宝宝 to peel eggs for me, one very jialet, one semi jialet and the last one was pretty lolxx.... all taste good lah anyway...

Had crispy soft shell crabs as side, very meaty, awesome from Angliss.

Dinner didn't cook, PapaVoo ta bao.  After that we ordered bubble tea, it's ok to be fat some times.

Just as I was telling Ber not to go airport, news of it's closure was announced.
Why are they always slower than a uneducated housewife like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 13/05/2021 (Thurs)


I ate bread with coffee but made dim sum for PapaVoo, Luis and his friend.  Didn't take pic, it's a combi of Swee Choon and Angliss.  Luis's friend ate until very happy.

Dinner prep started early cos need to marinate and let it sit.
Bought the cheapest salt cos not using it directly into food.

Doing salted bake chicken.

But I did it over the stove, covered with cheap salt.

I created a mess while taking them out after 40mins lolxx...

Not the most photogenic but very tender and juicy, nice sia, will do this again!

From Angliss, this is one of the item that I wouldn't buy again, more than $6 for a 1pax portion.

Lots of veg, salmon a few pieces only.  Looked a lot here cos I added in onions and mushroom.

Dinner was good with old man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...