Saturday 22 May 2021

Covid in Singapore

 Date: 14/05/2021 (Fri)


Let my DeliverVoo send these to my baby sis.
The best thing my kid sis ever did was to buy a mini steam cooker for our baby sis.  Food at Regent sucks big time, Regent...... my foot....

It's everywhere, all started with a leak.

For the past few days I had been telling my stubborn old man not to eat outside, ta bao to office, I knew I was wasting my breath.
Then finally!  Haahaahaaa...... so now he LL.  Like all the old uncles out there, he was very upset.
I had tried my best already, but he still preferred outside food.  Probably it's the crowd he enjoyed, you know, talking to strangers, kaypo here kaypo there.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 15/05/2021 (Sat)


Kinda risky, if I kena, I asked for it.
Brunch at Bedok Reservoir's hawker.  The hawker was quite clean.

Yummy......
An uncle sat shared the table with us, he told us he upset no more dine, lolxx.....

The purpose of sneaking out was to meet Calvin and bought the famous "flower mop".
My PapaVoo some how had contacts, so don't ask me how I manage to get it.

Also bought face masks, this cute one for Bernice.

Went home, scroll phone and this:
In another words, import continues, everybody from all over the world are welcome.  We kena means we are not "obedient".
With this, I am almost sure that Singapore will not be Covid free for at least another 2 years.
Haiz..... I still have so many places I never been.....

Dinner with old man.  Cabbage + lup chiong + mushroom all in rice cooker, and steam otah at the same time.
Almost the easiest way out, but I still hated the washing...

No need to mosaic lah....

We are all so bored and upset with the current situation, she appeared in time as the best entertainment.
Now she's a famous meme.  Jokes aside, I really pity her, what had happened to her?
可恨之人也有可怜之处吧.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...