Monday 24 May 2021

Do you know how it feels like when a friend died of Covid?

 Date: 16/05/2021 (Sun)


First thing after wake up, made simple soft taco wrap with twister chicken for the old man and young boys.
Cleared away the last few pieces of chicken.

Myself ate sweet potato and coffee.  In between the day, I either ate fruits or looked for dessert in the fridge.

My baby sis must be crying alone in the hotel room.  Her boss's mother passed away, yup it's Covid.  They were very close, they went market together every week end and cooked together.  It's very heart breaking when you didn't even get to say goodbye.......  That kind of pain, only those who been through will know how it feels...... haiz...... but there's nothing I can do to lessen her grieve....

Dinner, I cleared off the last few pieces of fish fillet and crab meat, the freezer got space liao.
Very 麻烦, omelette had to do one with crab meat, another kor song for the kids.  Why their mother like seafood so much but they don't eat seafood leh???   I also don't know what went wrong during their childhood sia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/05/2021 (Mon)


Roast meat counter in Cold Storage good business.  The small crowd came after I bought what I needed and stood away to take this pic lolxx....
Cold Storage sells quite a few items which I gotten from Angliss at a much cheaper price.
Unfortunately not many people know about this direct supplier.

Ate at a weird time of 3pm with Darren.

I somehow managed to eat 2 pieces of cakes after the packet of rice, omg.....

I bought a big pile of ribs for dinner, but the children didn't really like it, so got left overs.

Damn upsetting sia, the stupid brinjal became brown.  I got soak with vinegar leh, maybe not long enough urrgg...... anyway taste not affected.  Good that I cleared off the baby octopus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...