Tuesday 25 May 2021

Hibernating cooking and eating at home

 Date: 18/05/2021 (Tues)


Used left over pork ribs to make black pepper fried rice for Luis.

Loots from Shopee came.  Pink color eye wash!  Heehee.... so pretty, but kinds stingy eyes.  I dilute with water and it worked fine.  Maybe should dilute with saline, better.

Woke up only once to pee after taking this.  I am still making an effort to sleep earlier.
I had successfully change my bath time to around 9pm, believe it or not, body less ache now.
The only bad thing is I can't do any more house work after I bath cos I perspire so easily.  I had to turn on the fan and sometimes the aircon the moment I step out of the shower.  Now I am taking cold showers already but the weather here is still too warm for me to bear.

Dinner made black pepper pasta with burger steak for the kids.

I had salmon, too much beef will make my butt bleed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/05/2021 (Wed)


Trying my best to clear the loaf of bread.  PapaVoo bought one loaf and gotten the other free, couldn't finish before expiry date, put in the fridge for it to last for another week.
Made egg toast for Luis.

Mid noon, Angliss delivery came, the butter chicken didn't make it to the freezer, straight away popped into the oven and shared with Luis.
So yummy....

Beef balls with soup came just in time for dinner.

Sibei delicious and effortless to make.  I added in pepper, canned salted veg and tofu.
I pan fried a cod and dinner was done for 4 of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...