Tuesday 29 June 2021

Finding ways to be happy...

 Date: 21/06/2021 (Mon)


Juicing is the fastest way to get rid of dying veg.  This time the dying one is the avocado pulp.  It's difficult cos I am the only one who eats avocado at home.
Adding it into juice 神不知鬼不觉。

The blender is so heavy for me.  I tried to sell it off but no lucky in Carousell.


Wiping the balcony areas where only the ladder could bring me.  The more I wiped the more areas I found dirty...... do slowly lah.....
The milk shake filled me up I thought I could skip dinner then hor 9pm, hungry.
So made myself fried rice, fat die me.

Already fat, makes no difference to go further at 12am.  Ate a bit for fun, ordered by greedy Darren.
Nice new sauces, but no need to go crazy about it lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 22/06/2021 (Tues)


My brunch.  Had kept the expired bread in the fridge, they could last about 5 more days.
Stale bread tasted awesome after pan toast with butter.

It's raining but I was out to buy some veg, cos little Ber was coming for dinner after missing her for a month.

Prepared early at 4pm since I was slow nowadays.

Soup with onions and chicken bone....

Chopped up whatever I could.

My korean seafood pancake became like carrot cake lolxx.... but taste was good.

Gotten 2 kimbap from Angliss.  Chose the tofu kimbap.

I had no idea where's the tofu though.

My army soup so good sia, can open shop liao lolxx....

I think I need to concentrate to make myself happier.  I think I need to leave the house more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...