Monday 28 June 2021

Pandenmic fatique

 Date: 19/06/2021 (Sat)


Luis bought me breakfast which I ate at 1pm.  I wanna sleep by 12am and wake up by 11am.  More than half a year is gone and it's still not done.  Can I please.......... urrggg.....

Changed my BayMax's shirt.  So the body is very white but head a bit yellow.
I fondly remembered how I tugged it back from Harbin China.

This came and I wanted to paint it over the mold area of the master bath.

No amount of detergent can get rid of them, those mold killer are a bit costly.
Such an eye sore but seems that I am the only one who's bothered by it.

Pass mid night, old man asked for food.  There's always food in the fridge, how fortunate we are.
From freezer, chee chong fun steam 12mins 就有得吃了.

Old man aged a lot recently.... we aged a lot.

Cases were going down but still pissed off whenever I see imports.
It's getting depressing even for a introvert me.  Travelling used to be my major goal in life and now no more.  I worked, tolerate all the nonsense with hope cos at the end I will be rewarded a trip to see the world.   Now there is no end, I don't know how long more we have to wait for this damn thing to be over.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 20/06/2021 (Sun)


Made myself brunch.  My poach eggs were almost perfect.  Supposed to have green salad as side but spoiled liao, so angry that it last for less than 2 days only.

So I stir fried some mushrooms with celery, you can see it's blur blur behind.

We ta bao curry fish head, simple yummy dinner for Father's Day.
Felt a bit bad for not cooking but I was too tired to go on liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...