Sunday 27 June 2021

Watching lots of Youtube

 Date: 17/06/2021 (Thurs)


Made Japanese curry with chicken patties for the Luis.

The same for myself but one patty plus a half shime saba.

Dinner ta bao.

Sometimes it's so difficult to clear the pantry with items given by others from somewhere or other.
Didn't like the raisins, so ate it with kit kat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 18/06/2021 (Fri)


They kept messing up, I keep packing and cleaning like an idiot.
The father would leave a floor of ashes for me every morning.  And Luis hardly packs up after his DIY projects.  I very tired, I really very tired.

I dream of living alone everyday now, then I can have my own house spotless and minimal the way I like without slogging like a cow..... I am suppose be a pig leh...... pig forced to be a cow.... sigh.......

So I envy her life in Japan in a very small apartment.  She probably envy mine too, cos she said she feels lonely sometimes.  Nobody knows I can be very lonely also, basically I have nobody to talk to.  I am talking lesser and lesser to him, cos he doesn't want to listen, living together, drifting apart......

Dinner was coffee ribs.  Only I like it, so can't buy any more, sigh.....

I didn't know how but I fell into a very bad timing of sleeping at 3am.  Previously was around 1.30am and my health was improving.  Now I am killing myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...