28/07/2026
I ate a happy plate of chap chay peng at Blk 800+ Tampines.
I am seldom here cos it's just too warm.
But I had to find out where is a good spot to plant our banner.
Old man bought me a life size GD, I screamed until I cried wtf.
I had colored my hair the same color, time flies and that's already more than a year ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
29/07/2026
Had a training on documentation at Nirvana, then meet-up with Darren for dinner.
Found this newly open restaurant in Lot One.
No wow factor but decent enough and the price was very reasonable, the best part was no need to clear the table ourselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
31/07/2026
Genki sushi at SingPost before watching Spidey.
Quality time with my first born over good food.
Movie a bit boring, but was a relaxing day.
After movies bought dinner back from the food carnival.
This was nice and sinful.
The soft mochi pulled.
Tutu kuey was my late mom's favourite.
She left 28 years, I still miss her.
I finished my Jul diary!


No comments:
Post a Comment