20/07/2026
Cooked simple dinner, seared those broccolini.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
21/07/2026
Brunch, finally get to rest a few days at home.
打鼠不出门.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
24/07/2026
Brought Darren to Nirvana.
Winnie had lunch with us.
Then Winnie went to work, Darren and I walked about. He found Block A special.
We even explored suites that I never been. We were seriously going from one columbarium to another.
The aircon was cool, every corner was spotless, comfortable.
Inauspicious, nope. I have no idea why people feel this way. In fact I feel very peaceful here.
At this time while drafting this post, I am at home for a couple of days, weirdly miss Nirvana.
几天没去富贵山庄,全身不自在。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25/07/2026
"A Hot Hideout" at Eastpoint Mall.
Dinner with old man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
26/07/2026
At Nirvana, cos I wanna listen to Jacq. Turned out to be, also a welcoming session for a few local artists.
I believe they don't need to know product knowledge or documentation procedures. All they needed to do is to bring in their connections.
Envy ppl can earn this way, how about me, why me... Sometimes my 55yo body protest, but I can only keep quiet...
Lovely group photo here.
It's crazy to have photos taken in a columbarium, but looked so cool. We were having a fun excursion.
Seriously sibei swee. Nice place to lepak during weekdays. Not so for weekends... cos it's near the main lobby, ppl tend to walk pass.
The glass buddha was newly installed, genius.
The Royal Suite (帝王阁) houses celebrities.
I love learning from Jacq though I can never be near, but if that helps me to move forward a little, I'll leech on heehee...
今夜还吹着,我喝着西北风。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment