Monday, 31 August 2026

12 - 19 Jul 2026

12/07/2026

Had been seeing our resident cat very often cos I went out often (lame).

At a market area, getting folks for our day tour.
It's a genuine free day tour to Sembawang Fortune God Temple + Kok Fah Farm + Nirvana.

The bus wasn't free, half sponsored by Nirvana, the other half by us agents.  Ultimately, of course we hoped to close a deal or 2, else it's ok.  A lot of times, people do not pre-plan and commit on the spot, but months later, sometimes a few years later (if I am still alive).  No matter what it's also good to understand more about funerals and hey Nirvana very swee, worth a visit.

We are having another tour on 13 Sep.  Drop me a message if yourself, your parents, your grandparents, your neighbor, whoever is interested.  Follow me for a local day tour ok?

Another long commute to Nirvana (I think it's just far no matter which part of Singapore you are at haahaahaa...).
Had a simple meal at the canteen.

Saw another nice suite, still not able to finish visiting all the suites.

 Then attended a training course.
In theory I do agree with most things, but in reality and my capability and capacity leh??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14/07/2026

Waaaa... I slogged so badly in July...

Attended a interesting course on personality test.

I fit into "I", even my zodiac fitted in, laughed die me.
I am a hopelessly emo person lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15/07/2026

The Nescafe capsules didn't fit in nicely, it decided to explode, then 老娘抹到半死.

Old man good mood treat dinner go go go!

Was looking for the newly opened steamboat, found another China restaurant instead.

We had some meat skewers, good and normal.

Couldn't resist, ordered beer, perfect pairing.

Stone pot fish was the STAR!
Absolutely delicious and flavorful with thick bouncy flesh and skin.  I forgotten what fish this was.

The stir fried cabbage was norm, would do without the next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16/07/2026

Came all the way to Orchard Road to see GD Merch popup store.

Nothing caught my eyes, left within 5 mins.

Tugged back blood pressure control supplement and Clarins foundation.

Very smooth and moisturizing on my old skin.
The coverage is amazing, covering little freckles, 50% of my dark eye circles and gives a smooth soft satin finish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18/07/2026

After a warm morning at the market area enrolling people to the day tour, my young team member literally dragged me to this Korean restaurant at NEX.

Ginseng honey, cold and shiok, enjoyed the mild bitterness.

Warm and comforting kimchi soup.

After lunch Journey to the West to Nirvana to see the twice yearly urn blessing ceremony.
The curtains were drawn, the statues light up and shine, 满满仪式感.

Little auspicious ornaments to put inside the urn.
This is one of the programme Nirvana arrange for customers and comes along with warm service.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19/07/2026

Another day at the market to distribute flyers.  After that had lunch.
Old school 碗糕 was sooooooo delicious.

Also bought 2 packets of broccolini for $2.50/pkt only!

Back home, resident having it's noon nap.
If only I could bring it home, too cute.

Old man bought me out for dinner.
Part of me wanted to eat more, part of me afraid to put on weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

12 - 19 Jul 2026

12/07/2026 Had been seeing our resident cat very often cos I went out often (lame). At a market area, getting folks for our day tour. It...