Tuesday 17 August 2021

Early National Day Celebration

 Date: 07/08/2021 (Sat)


Old man very poor thing, waited for me to wake up to make him lunch.

Pork and cabbage dumplings.

I moved out all the books from the bunk bed, didn't know they were so dusty, managed to stash half of them to Salvation Army.

Happy moment.

I was waiting to see the MSW Singapore Flag cake.  Very cute sia.

Ordered lots of mini pie, these were for Ber's family.

Ta bao dinner from Feng San.
Who's desperate to dine out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 08/08/2021 (Sun)


Curry chicken sandwich.  Surprised that inside got egg!  Yummy.

I was trying to clean the veg compartment of the fridge, this PapaVoo took out the whole drawer.  Good thing that he did so, never know it was dirty beneath.  Suddenly it occurred to me that I hadn't clean the base of the freezer for a long time. 
When I removed the freezer drawer I wanted to faint sia.  So I had to make it a monthly chore to clean the chiller base and freezer base.  What are the other forgotten and easily neglected parts at home?

We had dinner at Oakwood, order from Wang Lei's restaurant.  Not bad for merely $138 including delivery, the food were delicious!   Fried rice and desserts not in pic.

Then we shared MSW cake, so happy.



My kid sis suddenly apologized to me for the way she treated me.  I told her we move on lah.  I hope she will treat me politely in future.  Actually I never really blame her, being the oldest but I failed to take care of them, maybe deep inside, she is blaming me for not doing enough.  Myself not perfect, so I have no right to judge others.

Sappy Sappy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...