Friday 20 August 2021

Get a fire extinguisher peeps!

 Date: 13/08/2021 (Fri)


Went Kenney Roger's for dinner with PapaVoo.  Ya, both of us are vaccinated.
Many feel that it's not fair for those who are unvaccinated, but unvax ppl (can be due to personal choice or health issues) totally forgotten that if they kena, it can be life threatening to themselves.  Limiting them in public is a way to protect them and not others.
Anyway, I had nasi lemak, so so only, it's difficult to impress me, but I need a break from dish washing.

PapaVoo had chicken chop spaghetti, like that lor, same standard as my home cook.

Bought fire extinguishers from Shopee, I think was about $21 for a bundle of 2, expiry 2018, very good.  Easy to use, just press like pressing Bygone.  One for our house and one for Oakwood.
Cos I got freaked out by the fire at Tampines Blk 800+.  Good to have one but I hope I'll never get to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...